Nox Player Download | Free Android Emulator on PC and Mac
The Nox player is one of the best performing android emulators. Using this android emulator, you can use your favourite android applications on your Windows PC and macOS. Mostly, You can get the best android gaming experience with the Nox player. The best thing is you can use this Nox android emulator utterly free of charge.
Features of Nox Player
- You can use this software completely free of charge.
- You can download and use apps from the google play store and external APK files.
- This app player is especial for playing android games. Also, you can use any other android applications well.
- You can easily customize the keyboard’s keys as your wish.
- Nox app player supports the old android versions like 7.1.2, 4.4.2, and 5.1.1. it helps you to use old android applications.
- You can play up to four games at a time.
- You can play the newest games like Call of duty mobile, Player unknown’s battlegrounds, Fortnite, etc.
- Support for AMD and Intel x86.
- Support for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10.
How to Download and install the Nox player?
If you download the Nox player, make sure your computer meets these requirements.
- Windows OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10.
- macOS: sierra 10. 11 / 10. 12
- RAM: Minimum 2GB
- VGA: Open GL 2.0 and above.
- Storage: Minimum 2GB.
Follow these steps to download the Nox player into your windows PC and macOS.
- First, Go to the official website and download the file.
- Find the downloaded file and install it. You must agree with the terms and conditions. After a few minutes, the installation will complete.
- Now you can see the “START.” Button on the screen. Click on the start button.
- Go to the google play store and log in with your Google account. You can use your existing or new Google account to log in.
- Now you can search and download your favourite android apps.
How to use Nox app player?
How to Install Android APK?
- Turn on the Root mode in the nox system settings to able drag and drop feature.
- Download the APK file you wish to install.
- Find the downloaded file.
- Drag and drop APK file into the nox app player.
- Start the installation.
How to configure the CPU and RAM?
- Go to the settings. When you open the Nox, You can see the settings panel top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the ” Performance settings.” and change the capacity of the CPU and RAM as you need.
- Click on the “save changes.’ and restart the Nox player.
How to run multiple apps on Nox Player?
You can run multiple apps at the same time using Nox player. Follow these steps.
- When you install the Nox player, you can see two icons of Nox player. Click on the “Multi-drive.”.
- Now click on the “Add Emulator.” and select the Version of the Nox player you wish to add to create a new window.
- You can change the Emulator windows name by click on the Edit icon.
- Click on the play icon.
Note that: If you run two Nox player windows, At least your PC must have 4GB RAM.
FAQ of Nox app player
Is nox app player free?
Yes. You can use the Nox app player utterly free of charge.
Can I use android apps with Nox app player?
Yes, you can play your favourite android games and other apps using android.
Can I run multiple apps at the same time using the Nox player?
Yes. You can run multiple apps at the same time using the Instances feature of Nox player. But, if you run more than One Nox player windows, At least your PC must have 4GB RAM.