YouCut App Video Editor For Android Free Download
What is the best video editor for Android? Of course, it is the Youcut Video editor. The features and functions that the users get are not available on any other Android video editors. All the pro features from other apps are available for free. The most important thing is there is no watermark.
Is YouCut for Free Download?
YouCut app is a freemium app. Because Inshot Inc licensed this as freeware. So you can download Youcut for free. Every Android store offers this without a purchase. But there are some in-app purchases that you can do but they are not important. All the features that you need are free.
Is YouCut a Chinese App?
This app is very popular among the Android community when comes to video editing. As you know there are lots of Chinese apps developing companies and Youcut Apk is from one of them. Inshot Inc is the company that develops the app and it has deep roots in China. But it has influenced some other countries too. However, Youcut app is owned by the Hangzhou In-shot Tech Co LTD. This is one of the most popular apps from them.
Is this safe to use?
This app is 100% safe to use on every Android smartphone or device. As Youcut is from a reputed developer company people can trust this app. Also, this is available on every Android market. Most of the reputed markets only allow safe-to-use apps.
How to Use
- Using Youcut app is very easy. Because this has a straightforward user interface that anyone can learn easily. All the tools are available for convenient use.
- You can start a project by tapping the plus button on the main window and select the video that you want to edit. Click the right button to import it to the timeline. You can import several videos at the same time or you can import videos after.
- The toolbar is available on the top of the timeline and every tool you need is available there. Spitter, Cutter, Effects, etc.
- After you finish the editing you can save it using the Save button which is in orange color on the top.
- Then select a quality that you want and tap save. Your video will take few seconds to save.
How to edit a copyright-free video using Youcut Video Editor?
This is a simple task actually if you know the basics. First, you need a copyright-free video. If you recorded this video from your smartphone then it is completely free from copyrights. Or else you can download copyright-free videos from the internet. Next, you need a copyright-free audio file, you can get this from YouTube Audio Library. Next import both files to the Youcut Apk Video editor and sync them as you want. As you know Youcut is free from Watermarks and you can save the video without any copyrights.
How To Download Youcut For PC
You must use an Android emulator for this. As there is no application for Windows or Mac you should download the Apk file and install it on the Android emulator. Then you can edit videos on your PC or Mac.